NXTGEN Energy Ltd Announces Black Friday Sale to Help More People Go Solar and Save Money on Their Bills
NXTGEN Energy Ltd, a leading provider of renewable energy solutions across Essex, Kent, London and beyond, is excited to announce its Black Friday Sale aimed at promoting sustainable energy practices while allowing customers to save big on their energy bills.
With the increasing need for alternative energy sources and the rising concerns about climate change, NXTGEN Energy Ltd is committed to providing affordable and accessible solar solutions to homeowners and businesses alike. This Black Friday promotion will enable more individuals and organizations to make the switch to solar energy and enjoy substantial savings on their electricity expenses.
The Black Friday Sale by NXTGEN Energy Ltd will feature exclusive discounts and incentives on solar panel installations and related services. By taking advantage of these extraordinary offers, customers can significantly reduce their dependence on non-renewable energy sources, minimize their carbon footprint, and save money in the long run.
“We believe that sustainable energy practices should be accessible to everyone. Our Black Friday Sale is an opportunity for individuals and businesses to take a step towards a greener future while also benefiting from substantial savings on their energy bills,” said Sam Barr, Director at NXTGEN Energy Ltd.
As more customers adopt solar energy systems, they not only contribute to a cleaner and healthier environment but also gain greater control over their energy expenses. Solar panels provide a cost-effective and sustainable solution that helps reduce reliance on traditional energy grids and protects against rising utility costs.
To take advantage of the NXTGEN Energy Ltd Black Friday Sale, email your name, address and phone number to email@example.com with the Subject: Black Friday Sale or phone us on 01268 928 690 and quote ‘Black Friday Sale’.
Feeling ready to invest in Solar Panels? Want to learn more? Your best option is to talk to one of our friendly solar energy experts on 01268 928 690 or click on the ‘Enquire Now’ button below and we will help you find the right fit for your home and budget. Remember we are both an MCS Certified PV (Panels) Installer and an MCS Certified Battery Storage Installer. MCS Certification is a mark of quality. Our membership of MCS demonstrates our strict adherence to these recognised industry standards; highlighting quality, competency and compliance.
NXTGEN Energy – Your Trusted Solar Energy Partner 💚
Frequently Asked Questions about Solar Panels
The short answer is yes! Solar panels can cut almost 70% off your energy bills, and that proportion is growing as energy bills rise. No wonder solar panel installations have risen by over 45% in the last three years, and shot up by over 80% in the last year alone.
1-2 bedroom property, 8 solar panels generating about 1,800 kWh a year.
3 bedroom property, 12 solar panels generating about 2,800 kWh kWh a year.
4-5 bedroom property, 16 solar panels generating about 3,700 kWh kWh a year.
The answer depends on how much you pay for the solar panels, how much your electricity would otherwise cost, how much green energy the panels make from the sunshine you get, and whether you have solar batteries installed or not. The average payback period for solar PV systems is coming down and can now be under 10 years depending on your solar PV system and how many solar panels you have installed.
The solar industry standard for most solar panels’ lifespans is between 25 to 30 years, but with proper care and cleaning they can last much longer. Most reputable manufacturers offer production warranties for 25 years or more. The average break even point for solar panel energy savings occurs six to 10 years after installation.
Whilst there is no hard and fast rule as to how much value solar panels can add to the overall value of your property, suggestions range from 4.1% to 14% on average and they are certainly unlikely to detract from the value of your home, even if they aren’t the most attractive roof feature visually.
Latest Solar Panel Posts
- How trees affect solar panels and what you can do about itThe rapid growth of renewable energy has led many homeowners and businesses to invest in solar panels as a sustainable and cost-effective alternative to traditional power sources. However, the presence of trees near solar installations can significantly impact their efficiency and output. Understanding the complex relationship between trees and solar panels is crucial for maximizing […]
- Cost of Solar Panels UKSolar panels have emerged as a sustainable and environmentally friendly solution to meet energy needs in the United Kingdom. As the country continues its transition towards renewable energy sources, solar panels have gained significant popularity. This article provides a comprehensive overview of the cost of solar panels in the UK, exploring the various factors that […]
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE!NXTGEN Energy Ltd Announces Black Friday Sale to Help More People Go Solar and Save Money on Their Bills NXTGEN Energy Ltd, a leading provider of renewable energy solutions across Essex, Kent, London and beyond, is excited to announce its Black Friday Sale aimed at promoting sustainable energy practices while allowing customers to save big […]
- How to Go Green with Solar Panels: A Guide for Smart HomeownersSolar Panels are a great way to save money on your energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and increase the value of your home. But before you jump on the solar energy bandwagon, you need to be aware of some potential pitfalls and scams that could cost you more than you bargained for. In this […]
- Solar Together SchemeSolar Together: A Group-Buying Scheme for Solar Panels Are you interested in installing solar panels on your roof, but worried about the high upfront cost? Do you want to join the green energy revolution and reduce your carbon footprint? If so, you might want to consider Solar Together, a group-buying scheme that helps you get […]
- Commercial Solar Panels FAQs☀️ Commercial solar panels can significantly reduce energy costs for businesses, and lower your carbon footprint. ☀️ Commercial solar panels cost £16,000-£70,000 for small to medium-sized businesses, depending on the system. ☀️ There are various grants and schemes available for businesses that want to install commercial solar panels. If you’re a business looking for a […]
- Can Solar Panels Be Installed on a Slate Roof?☀️ Yes, solar panels can be installed on a slate roof, but it requires a different installation technique. ☀️ Due to the different installation required it costs 30% more than an installation on a standard roof. ☀️ The savings on your electricity bill will normally more than make up for this higher price point. Solar […]
- Is it worth buying solar panels in Essex?☀️ Over 40,000 homes in Essex have a solar panel system installed. ☀️ You’ll normally break even on solar panels in about 10 years. ☀️ A 3.5kW solar panel system will cost about £7,000 on average. Solar panels are becoming more affordable and more common in the UK, with over 1.3 million households already using […]
- Do solar panels work in a power cut?☀️ Solar panels can work in a power cut, but only if they’re installed with a battery and a relay. ☀️ Power cuts cause solar panels to automatically switch off to protect electrical utility workers. ☀️ About 23% of the homes in the UK are affected by power cuts each year, and it’s going up. […]
- Types of Solar PanelsHow do solar panels work? Solar panels are devices that convert sunlight into electricity. They are made up of many small units called photovoltaic (PV) cells, which are usually made of silicon or other semi-conductive materials. When sunlight hits the surface of a solar panel, the photons (particles of light) are absorbed by the PV […]
- How are Solar Panels made?☀️ The solar cells in normal solar panels are made up of crystalline silicon ☀️ The solar cells are stuck onto a clear pane and connected with metal wires ☀️ A backsheet and frame are sealed onto the clear pane to form an airtight unit Solar panels are not easy to make, as they require […]
- MCS CertificationWhat is MCS certification and why is it important? MCS stands for the Microgeneration Certification Scheme, an initiative that was introduced in 2007 to support the fast-growing microgeneration industry in the UK. Microgeneration refers to the small-scale production of heat or electric power from renewable sources, such as solar panels, wind turbines, heat pumps, biomass […]