NXTGEN Energy » EV Electric Vehicle Chargers
Electric Vehicle Chargers
You can also speak with us on 01268 928 690 (Mon – Fri / 8am – 5pm)
Get Your Free Quote
The Future Is Now With Electric Vehicles (EVs)
Electric vehicles (EVs) are becoming increasingly popular as they offer a more eco-friendly alternative to traditional gas guzzlers. They use less (hybrid) or no fuel (fully electric), which saves you money and reduces emissions. Additionally, EVs have lower running and maintenance costs than your standard diesel or petrol powered cars.
Installing a home EV Charger for your electric vehicle ensures you can charge your electric car whenever it’s idle at home. This means that for most motorists, they can wake up to a charged battery every morning without having to hang around the car park at the public EV charging point.
Some of the benefits of driving an EV (electric vehicle) include:
- Cleaner environment: EVs produce no carbon dioxide emissions when driving, which reduces air pollution considerably.
- No congestion charge: Some cities offer free parking and no congestion charges for electric vehicles.
- Lower running costs: EVs have fewer moving parts than traditional cars, which means less potential for something to go wrong. This translates into lower maintenance costs.
- Renewable electricity tariffs: Some EVs can use renewable electricity sources, which further enhances their environmental impact.
We only partner with reputable and established EV Charger brands such as Project EV and Zappi to ensure we can match you with the finest and most appropriate model of Electric Vehicle Home Charger.
Project Ev 7.3kW Pro Earth
About Our EV Chargers
- Solar Compatible: Our EV Chargers work in harmony with Solar Panel technology so you can charge with green energy.
- Safe. Our EV Chargers have full electrical and temperature protection.
- Smart. You can use an app to monitor and control charging with your smartphone.
Call Us for a Free Quote:
01268 928 690
EV Charger FAQs
Can I charge my EV with Solar Panels?
Yes, if you have your car parked at home during the day or if you use a solar battery system to store energy from the daytime and discharge this into your EV in the evening/nighttime.
Is it safe to leave my car plugged into the charger overnight?
It’s completely safe to leave an electric vehicle charging or plugged in overnight. This often works out cheaper if you can take advantage of off-peak electrical hours like Economy 7. Don’t worry, you car will stop charging when it reaches 100% charge.
Does the app work on an iPad?
Both apps associated with our EV chargers are available on the App Store and Google Play, making them compatible with Apple and Google Android devices.